Monday, April 26, 2010

Loving the outdoors...

Any day that we get decent weather we are outside playing as much as possible!  Now that Crew is walking (and now literally starting to run...which is scary!) I think he likes the outdoors because there is sooooo much more room to run around like a crazy man!  As you can see by the some of the pics below, he also loves his swing...we hung it up out back on one of our trees and he is in heaven...he sits back and totally relaxes...it is so funny to watch...it must be very soothing!

Since the doctor okay'd peanut butter some of Crewsie's new foods are peanut butter wheat toast for breakfast, and grilled p.b. & j's for lunch and sharp cheddar cheese...I knew he was a little cheese-ball...ha!  I would say he is 90% (or more) off of baby food...I only try to supplement fruit/veggie baby food when we are out to eat or I feel that he needs some more fruit/veggies for the day! 
Crew doing some push-ups! 
My beautiful, blue-eyed, baby boy!
Hi Mommy!
Auntie Tay and Crewsie
Great-Grammy Fisher
Uncle Blake and Auntie Casey
Mommy can't get enough kisses...I know one day (but hopefully not for a LONG time) I won't be able to get these so easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment