Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Smarty Pants (in my opinion!)...



Last week I was reading to Crewsie before nap time and discovered a little trick he could do...I noticed as I was reading he was finishing my sentences!  It was so cute and even though the little bugger wasn't feeling very good (at all) he still managed to do very well, even with a stuffy nose!  So I decided to take a little video of what he is doing (excuse the angle of the camera!  It was laying on my chest and I was trying to get a decent shot of him!).  I know he is not "reading" but I still think it's funny that he knows the words by heart!

Popsie and Gram!  Make sure you watch this one...I get him to say your names at the end of the video!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adorable- to hear a 4th. generation grandson say our names - we really really enjoyed it Britt & Greg- what a great set of parents you two are !! Keep the pics & video's coming on your blog- Love ya Bunches -Gram & Pops

    ReplyDelete