Monday, January 31, 2011

Progress, progress, progress!

Wow, Crewser is doing so well with the potty training!  He will now sometimes get me or Greg to take him in to use the bathroom (instead of me just randomly put him on the potty).  Our next biggest hurdle will be keeping him dry when we are out and about...for now he wears a diaper, but this week we will switch to "Pull-ups!"  Last night we were at my parents for dinner and as we were leaving he went into the bathroom and went potty...I'm so impressed with my little man!   

In other "Big Boy" news:  Last week we came home from being out and I put him down in our hallway and went back out to get some bags out of my trunk.  When I came back in Crew had taken off his hat, unzipped his coat, and had his shoes off....now he does it almost all of the time!  It made me stop and realize that he is not a baby anymore, but growing into a wonderful little boy!  Also, we have been asking him how old he is going to be and he will say "Two!"  He tries to hold up his two fingers, but hasn't quite gotten the hang of it yet!
I had a coupon for free cards on Shutterfly and since I had already bought my Valentine's cards I decided to create St. Patty's Day cards.  I had bought this shirt to take his pic in for the card....thought I would share the pics because he is just sooooo darn cute!
He is always in motion, so it is hard to get a photo some days!

No comments:

Post a Comment