Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Crew the photographer...

These pictures CRACK ME UP!  The other night I was taking a few pics of Crew and he wasn't very happy.  So he decided to turn the camera on me!  He kept grabbing at the camera so I eventually gave in.  I didn't think that he would even be able to press the button down enough to take the pictures, but he proved me wrong!  Just thought that I would share this funny moment :)

In other Crewsie news:  he starts swim lessons again tonight!  He will be in the shrimp class...hahaha! I have a feeling he will be one of the biggest shrimps!?!?  I also signed him up for the Mother Goose class again at the library. December was a busy month with the holidays and it was nice because Daddy, Yaya, and Auntie Tay were off the last couple of weeks, but now everyone is back to work :(   I need some activities to keep us busy through the next couple of winter months!

I love how you can see his chubby little finger on the lens!  haha!
They are all out of focus, but still very funny!  He was laughing too!
And one of the wall...

No comments:

Post a Comment