Thursday, January 20, 2011

Lunch and a haircut...

Tuesday we were meeting one of my friends for lunch...since we were all ready going to be out and about (in the freezing cold weather) I thought it was the perfect opportunity to get Crew's first professional haircut!  I have been triming Crewsie's hair for a while now, but I never could get it perfect and it was growing out pretty uneven.  We were meeting for lunch in Stow/Hudson area and there is this cute little kids salon called 'Snip-its!'...unfortunately, they are closed on Tuesdays...insert "Debbie Downer" sound effect.  So I ended up finding this little salon and the girl did great.  She had a couple little kids of her own, so she was very patient and understanding.
 These shots were from the morning...while I was getting ready, Crewsie was lounging on our bed.
 It started off pretty good...
To distract him, I let him play with the camera
 Notice he is wiping at his mouth...he was acting like he had a mouth full of hair...DRAMA QUEEN!
 The last five minutes were pretty bad...he hated when she went around his ears with the scissors!
 After lunch he passed out after being in the car for about 30 seconds...a haircut and lunch can really wear you out!
 One of him at dinner after I spiked his hair up with some gel...what a cutie pie!  He looks so grown-up with his new 'do!

No comments:

Post a Comment