Sunday, January 2, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR! It can't really be 2011, can it!?!?

Okay, so I know I didn't post any new pics, but I wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year!  We spent New Year's Eve at Uncle Joe and Aunt Tay's and I will post pics soon!  I re-vamped the blog again and updated our songs!  If you turn your volume up you will hear that I added some Bruno Mars songs (for Crew of course!).  I added some of our favorites (I added 'Somewhere in Brooklyn' for you Uncle Blake!).  I wanted to add my favorite Cee Lo Green song, but Greg said it was a little inappropriate...hahaha!  Now you will be able to hear the songs that Crew loves listening and dancing to!

Just an FYI:  This is my first post of 2011, but my 385th post since I started this blog (it will be two years in March!). I LOVE so much that I started this online journal for Crew and our family (I have to thank Ashley for turning me on to blogging!)  You forget so much in such a short time, so it is great to be able to look back and see what Crew was doing at certain ages and stages!

No comments:

Post a Comment