Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dress-up...

There are some pictures that you take that are perfect...to me, the pic above is just PERFECT of Crew.  My sweet little angel lying there looking at me...I adore it.  I have taken thousands of pictures of Crew over the last couple of years, and although I love all of them, there are about a dozen that I cherish.  The special ones seem to capture the true essence of my little man and his personality at the time the pic was taken.  If we ever had a fire, flood, etc. and I had to grab something at the last second it would be those pictures.

The outfit that he is dressed up in today is mine from when I was little!  Obviously, there are not too many outfits that Crew can wear of mine...but I thought this one we could pull off.  I wore this the Spring I turned two...I'm afraid if I waited any longer he would outgrow it.  Mom hand crocheted the sweater and the little hat!  I know you will love this Mom!
 My Mom even sewed her own tag into the sweater!
 I know we have a picture of me in this outfit...I will try and find it to post.
 My little buddha bear...
 And a couple for you enjoyment of Crewsie on the pot!  Notice the pirate...I swear he is the magical Potty Pirate!
 The same pic as the first one only in color


No comments:

Post a Comment