Friday, August 6, 2010

Deceptive? Not quite!

Crew's eating habits are pretty darn good (especially for a 16 month old!)...he will eat ANY kind of fruit, but not so great with the veggies! He will eat potatoes, loves tomatoes, and on a good day will eat green beans or sometimes cucumbers, but this is pretty much it for veggies.

Soooo last week I saw the book "Deceptively Delicious" by Jerry Seinfeld's wife at Kohl's and bought it (the premise of the book is to add pureed veggies to "normal" kid food). I was excited to try some recipes so the other night I made the brownies...well, my men in the house were NOT fooled! Greg knew immediately they were not "normal" brownies and Crew only took about four bites and he was done, but I didn't think they were that bad! So the first recipe gets a "C-" in my book....I will let you know when I try some other dishes!

Above, Crew is eating scrambled eggs, wheat toast, and hashbrowns...with a little bit of ketchup...he loves this meal!


No comments:

Post a Comment