Sunday, August 22, 2010

Crewsie's new kicks...

We were out shopping the other day and of course Crewsie came home with a few new things...haha!  I just can't help myself when we start looking at all the cute clothes and shoes!  Mommy and Yaya bought Crewsie a couple new pairs of shoes for this Fall/Winter...We tried them on him at the store, but we would get them on him and he would take off running, so I was trying them on again at home just to double check that they fit right and he was walking properly!  He is currently wearing a size 7 shoe, so we bought size 8 to be safe...I can't believe how big (and chubby) his little feet are!!!
These are probably some of our last days at the pool :(  but honestly, Mommy is ready for Autumn!  It is my most favorite time of year (from September thru December!)...I love the weather, the way the air feels, wearing "cuddly" clothes, and of course the beautiful changing leaves!  It always reminds me of back to school time...which I always loved!
He was bopping up and down in the pool!  So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment