Saturday, October 15, 2011

Annual pancake breakfast and the OFFICIAL last boat ride...

Last Sunday was Popa's Annual Pancake Breakfast!  My dad always made pancakes when we were little kids and we loved it...now he has started the tradition with the grandkids!  He always used to make us pancakes in shapes like Mickey, animals, rocking horse, etc....we got such a kick out of it when we were little kids!  Sunday morning was beautiful so this year we were able to have it out on the deck.  The pancakes were YUMMY!  I think he uses a little club soda to make the batter "bubbly" and it makes the pancakes soooooo light and airy...so good!  He also gave us the option to add chocolate chips, heath bar chips, or peanut butter chips.
Popa and his little buddy!


This tree is in one of my parents neighbors yard and it literally looked like it was glowing....so we had to get a pic of it!


Since I was walking around taking a pic of the tree I thought I would get a nice one of my parents house.
We thought Sept. 22nd was going to be our last boat ride, but we were actually able to get back out several more times after that!  These were taken last Sunday and it was OFFICIALLY the last boat ride of 2011!






My little goofball!
We had dinner and by the time we were done it was getting dark...I thought these pics were neat with the red lights of the boat.






No comments:

Post a Comment