Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Tubing!

The whole family has sooooo much fun being out on the water!  These pics were taken last Friday (Aug. 12).  I had not had a ride on the new tube and was excited to try it out...although, Crewsie was not too happy and told Uncle Blake not to go fast when I was back there!  He is my little protector!  Anyway, we all had a good time, but the next morning I woke up with a headache and a little bit of a stiff back...haha!  Oh well, at least I tried it!
As you can see Aunt Casey really gets flying!!!  She is such a light weight that the tube just kept popping out of the water!

She was cracking me up with all of the funny faces she was making at Crew!
Uncle Blake's turn!
Trying to get fancy...
Mommy's turn!



I was trying to get a pic, but the sun was in his poor little eyes!



Me falling off...








Another great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment