Friday, August 5, 2011

Amber's Bridal Shower

 One of my sister's good friend celebrated her upcoming wedding with her bridal shower a couple of weeks ago.  My entire family has known Amber from the time they were kids and we were happy to celebrate with her too!  Above:  Tay, Amber, and another one of Tay's best friends, Sheena
Amber and her finace, Ricky are Ohio State fans, so that was the showers theme!
Yummy!
Casey, Mom and Sheena's Mom, Mindy

Present time!

All four of us (me, Tay, Mom and Casey) wore Maxi dresses that day...it kind of hurts the eyes!  hahaha

These were the shirts for Amber's bachlorette party (her last name is Blubaugh)!
And Casey won one of the prizes...she only beat me by one point...damn!  Notice she is very happy that she beat me!
Amber and Ricky
And a pic of this little cutie from the shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment