Thursday, August 25, 2011

More swimmin' and s'more's...

Last Saturday we all went swimming out on the boat again and it was another gorgeous day!  We have still been having weather in the 80's, but it is getting into the 50's at night, so the water is definitely starting to cool down and I'm not sure how much longer we will be able to comfortably swim....the water is about 76 degrees, but I guess we are just chickens if it's not in the 80's!!!

These swans were beautiful and swam right up to the boat!




Not only did we see the pretty swans we also so a freaking bald eagle!!!  We couldn't tell at first and thought it might be an osprey, but when I zoomed in on my camera we could tell for sure it was a bald eagle!
Greggy thought it was funny taking pics of me as I was shoveling kettle corn!

My little Mazi and Tiki bear!  They were begging me for some of my popcorn too!

Saturday evening my grandparents came over to visit at my parents....and Crew got to do what he does best....JUMP!!!!!





Roasting some marshmellows!
Oops!



S'more face!

I took this picture not realizing that it looked like Aunt Casey was giving Crew a lap dance...it was too funny not to share!
Grammy Fisher was a little surprised that Crewsie was giving her a hug!  haha!

Giving Gram Cooper a hug!
Popsie making Crewsie giggle!


No comments:

Post a Comment