Monday, August 29, 2011

Crew and his little buddies...

Last wednesday my friend Deb and her kiddos, Larken and Lach, went on an evening cruise with us!  We grabbed a couple pizzas and headed for the lake!  Yaya was our Captain that night!  Unfortunately, this ding-dong Mommy forgot her camera and not only did I forget my camera, my phone was dead too!  Luckily Deb had her iphone, so she got some decent pics!  Crew loves spending time with these two :)
The water is still hovering around 76 degrees...I was the only one brave/dumb (haha!) enough to actually get in the water...the kids were smart and stayed on the tube!
Lach just chillin...

Three little amigos!
They LOVED going FAST!!!!!
I love how Larken is holding Crewsie's chin so he would look at the camera....such a good little mommy!
Two little stinkers!

No comments:

Post a Comment