Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My favorite time of year!

I love this time of year...I love the weather...the trees changing...and I love knowing that the Holidays are approaching!  I also love the way our house looks this time of year, hence the pics (plus, we are getting some new doors, so I wanted "before" pics)!

We also bought tickets a couple of weeks ago for the POLAR EXPRESS train ride...and we are soooooooo excited (Greg, myself, Crew and the grandmas are going)!!!  This will be such a fun and exciting experience for Crewsie and you know he loves his "Choo, Choo" trains!  We got tickets for the beginning of December and I can't wait!  It is a two hour train ride through the woods and to "Santa's Workshop!"  The kids wear their pajamas and there are Elves on the train who serve them hot chocolate and then Santa even visits!

My sweet, handsome little man...I just want to squeeze him :)
Daddy and Crew
Swinging time...
Me and my sweetie!
He loves when I do this!


No comments:

Post a Comment