Thursday, July 12, 2012

Hilton Head Island - Part 2

Just a few more vacation pics!  Everyday is a great day when you're at the beach!  Crew loved playing in the sand and ocean.  It really amazes me sometimes how fearless he is...and scares me too!  He would have swam out 100 yards into the ocean in his floaties if we would have let him and although I love the ocean and swimming in it I still like to always have my feet on the ocean floor....I always think "Jaws" when I'm in the ocean!
Hilton Head is known for the sand dollars and Mommy was finding them left and right!  Below I was holding one up for Crewsie to see.

My little surfer boy...

Ice cream face!



More fishin'.




He loved running in and out and in and out of the waves!


Doing some body surfing!
And more splashing!



Last night!




No comments:

Post a Comment