Thursday, December 8, 2011

While Mommy is away Crew and Daddy play...

OH man and did they play!  Mommy went out the other night and met a friend for dinner and this is what I came home to!  hahaha!  I walked in the door and couldn't believe me eyes.  I said to Greg "What the heck happened in here?!?!"  He said "Crewsie and I were having a lot of fun!"  Wow, it looked like it!  I think every toy in the house was out and had been played with.  And to top it off Crew was TOPLESS...yikes!



I went upstairs to change thinking the mess was contained to the downstairs, but I was WRONG!
His bedroom...
And in the midst of all the fun they even had time to bathe Mazi and give her a haircut...craziness!
The playroom... 
Now in all fairness to Greg I have to be honest and say that he cleaned up the entire mess and I didn't have to lift a finger :)

No comments:

Post a Comment