Thursday, September 8, 2011

Wheatley Wedding...

Last Friday night my entire family attended Amber and Ricky's wedding!  Amber is Aunt Taytay's very good friend from the time they were little...and Aunt Tay was a bridesmaid!  It was a beautiful evening and we all
had fun!

Sheena (another very good friend of Tay's) and of course, Auntie Tay
Blake and Case....still newlyweds themselves!
Dan and Cathi (Aunt Taytay's in-laws!)

Tay being introduced...

Yaya being goofy...
And Yaya being very classy...hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!  I think she was sick of Greg taking her picture!?!?

Greg was in the middle of telling me he wanted FIVE kids!!! hahahaha!  Only if they were all like Crewsie he said!!!
Me and Popa!!!
A normal person's glass of wine and Yaya's glass of wine.....ummmm!?!?

Love my sissy...
I don't think we have had a picture just the three kids in about 15 years!  No joke!
"Greggy...stop taking pictures!"
See...Aunt Casey agreed!







I love these next set of pics...this is what happens when you give people alcohol, props, and a photo booth...
hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Most people that know my family would think we look completely normal in these pictures...ha!
Why am I always cross-eyed and sticking my tongue out....scary!
I'm sure Greg loved taking these...
And probably one of my most favorite pictures of ALL TIME!!!!  Seriously should go on a Christmas card!!!  Sorry Dad!!!  ahahahahahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment