Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Meet the newest member of the family...

ZOEY!!!  She is Uncle Blake and Aunt Casey's new daughter...hahahaha!  Uncle Blake, Aunt Casey, and Popa made a five hour car drive down to Kentucky to pick her up from the breeder last Friday.  She is a miniature Goldendoodle (she should end up between 30-40 lbs.) and just the cutest thing ever!  We went over Saturday night to visit and I took a ton of pictures...I couldn't narrow it down, so I posted a lot of the pics!  So far she has done excellent with the house training and crate training...she hasn't cried at night or had any accidents in her crate!  Hopefully, she will continue to do so good.  Zoey has a very sweet personality and I can't wait to watch my little furry niece grow up...because she won't be little for very long!
Everyone in my family LOVES dogs and Crewsie is no exception...he loves snuggling up to her!



I think she was glaring at me???  haha!  She was already sick of me taking her picture...


She was so cuddly!
Uncle Blakey and his daughter...



Aunt Casey is so happy!!!

She was getting ready to run...she looks like a little bunny...




I love this shot of the back of her furry little head...
Then she turned and caught me taking more pictures...


The next series of shots cracks me up...she starts running and then I distract her...
there she goes!

then she spots me and gets distracted...




Love her little profile...
Daddy is definitely a sucker for puppies...
Puppy kisses...
and puppy hugs...
She is so ADORABLE!  Congrats guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment