Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Party/Daddy's Graduation Party!

Last Saturday we had a small family get together to celebrate Christmas and Daddy getting his MBA!  He got his degree from The University of Akron in Business Management.  I am so very proud of you honey...what an accomplishment!  Daddy LOVES Mexican food, so Mommy made enchiladas and we mixed up a lot of margaritas...YUMMY!  We had a great time and were so happy to celebrate with everyone!
Before I fixed my hair and before I got out of my pajamas (I didn't want to cook in my good clothes...hahaha!)...but this is the only pic I got with my little man that night!
But I want a margarita Dad!!!!!!
What a handsome little man!
Oh, how I LOVE, LOVE these two guys!
Sunday I went to Tay and Joe's to help (actually, more like observe and eat) Tay bake some of her Christmas cookies!  My intentions of taking my camera was to take a pic of their house, but we got horrible weather (lots of snow and freezing cold temps so I didn't want to go outside) so the only pic I got was of this cardinal...he looked so cold...poor little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment