Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hide and Seek...

Crew's new game is hide and seek...more like just running from me and trying to hide!  I will say "Let's go downstairs!" and he will start laughing and take off running into a corner of a room and act like he is hiding...he can always make me laugh!  We cut his hair the other day and as you can tell it is a bit crooked...oops (luckily, we didn't do this before the Christmas pics)!  We always have to give him his hair cuts in stages because the little squirm worm won't sit still!  Hopefully he will let me finish it up so I can make it look a little better...otherwise, it looks like he got a "bowl" cut (as Greg would say)!

Always a smiley boy!  Crew Bear is such a happy little man!
 I found you...you little stinker!


No comments:

Post a Comment