Thursday, November 18, 2010

Gearing up for Winter!

I finally found Crew's winter gear!  I don't want to start complaining, but there are NO cute choices for boys coats...they are all the usual black, brown, blah, blah stuff!  Anyway, when my Momma and I found this coat the other day I knew I loved it!  I love the color and fur around the collar...he just looks like a little snow bunny!  Then we found the hat and it was PERFECT!  Love it and can't get enough of it...I want to secretly wear it on him all of the time because he looks so damn cute in it!  Anyway, then I found his little boots and snow pants and the outfit is complete!  Daddy now thinks that Crew is ready to go skiing...we actually looked it up on YouTube and there are quite a few kids younger then him skiing...so I guess it is a possiblity!?!?  My family has so many great memories of skiing...my Popsie got us into it from the time we were all pretty little...hopefully we will start the tradition again soon...I miss our ski trips!
 Okay, I'm ready...lets go build a snowman!
 He tripped over his boots and fell...he was soooo mad!
 Ok, I'm hot...take this off of me!  He didn't understand that I had to make sure it all fit first...and take a couple pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment