Saturday, May 22, 2010

Three weeks until we hit the beach!

My sweet little man...he's such a cutie!  The Eddy household is getting VERY excited for our upcoming vacation to Hilton Head!  We leave in about three weeks and we can't wait!  My family has been going to Hilton Head for 20 or 25 years and we all love it!  Like last year, Greg, me, Crew, Tay and Joe are staying in one villa and my parents, Blake and Casey in another!  It is always so much fun with everyone...going to the beach and pools, dinner and of course a little shopping!  I can't wait to see Crew on the beach running around and splashing in the water! 

I finally got around to buying our Zoo pass for this year!  Last year myself and Auntie Tay took Crew for his first trip...he was only about 4 1/2 months old so I know he's not going to remember it...but this year I think he will enjoy it a lot more!  Since we bought the pass we can go unlimited times and we get into the other Zoo's in the area for free...the Cleveland Metropark Zoo is about a 40 minute drive and the Akron Zoo is only 15 minutes!
Below are some older pics that I noticed I had not posted...
Wagon ride...
Attempting to fly a kite...
Trying to feed himself scrambled eggs...
I took this video yesterday before Crew went down for his afternoon nap...I always say he gets a "second wind" and then crashes and sure enough he fell asleep shortly after this video!
 
This other video is from last night at dinner.  Crew was a little fussy because he is still teething (the molars have been the hardest for the poor little guy!)  and he INSISTED on feeding himself...so Greg and I gave in and as you can see it was quite messy!  And excuse my singing...it's horrendous...as my family already knows...haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment