Thursday, May 27, 2010

Crew is a good little helper!


Greg and I have been doing a lot of yard work lately...we are trying to get it all done before we leave for vacation!  Crew watches us cutting limbs, raking up leaves, and mowing and then mimicks us!  He tries to sweep and rake and it is so funny to watch.   He loves running around the yard and discovering new things!
 
Trying to help rake up leaves...with the big rake of course!
 
 
 
 
 It has been pretty hot here lately and this is what happens...LOVE his shape!
 
Sweeping in the nude...
 
Morning coffee with Daddy...
 
He doesn't want to sit at his picnic table...just wants to climb on it!
 
The next few pictures are of Crew beating up on Mommy...he loves wrestling around and climbing on my back...he thinks it's sooooo funny!
  
 
 
After another day of yard work he still wants to wrestle around!  I think I'm looking at Greg saying "help please!"
 
Pulling my glasses off...
 
 
Haha...I got you Mommy!
 
Mommy always gets the last laugh!
 
After breakfast each morning we go out back to play!
 
I just thought this was so funny...I accidentally took Crew's normal car seat and forgot to leave it for Daddy.  So Daddy had to use his smaller car seat and he looks like a stuffed sausage!  Luckily, it works until he's 32 lbs...although, I think he is closing in on the weight limit!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment