Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sprinkle!

Last Saturday Aunt Taytay and Yaya had a little "sprinkle" for me (aka: small shower for baby girl!)!  I really appreciated all of the wonderful baby girl gifts we received!  She got so many adorable little outfits, tons of hair bows (YAY!), a new musical mobile, a new video monitor, stroller and lots and lots of other goodies!  It was a nice and relaxing evening!  I even got all of her clothes washed and organized...now we are just waiting for her big arrival :)
Like I said in a previous post, I've been horrible with pics lately.  Luckily Aunt Tay picked my camera up and took a few!  Although I really regret not getting one with everyone and especially not one of me with Tay :(
Don't I seem excited about hair bows!?!?  haha!  After having a boy first I was really looking forward to this :)
Peek-a-boo with Isla!  The little stinker already knows how to wave and patty cake...what a smart little cookie!
And crazy Aunt Casey....maybe her new nickname will be Aunt Crazy!?!  Thanks so much for everything guys...it was VERY much appreciated by me and baby girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment