Thursday, July 28, 2011

New cars...

Last month it seemed like everyone in the family was getting a new car...although, Mommy got her's first...so I think I started the trend...hahaha!  Pops - I wasn't sure if you had seen all of the new cars so I took some pics one night that they were at Mom and Dads house.

Blake's new car is the Nissan Maxima above and Joes new truck is below!
Momma and Crewsie's new car is the Honda CRV...and I LOVE it!  After Crewsie was born I wanted a little SUV because I thought it would make getting him in and out of the car soooo much easier....and I was right....I'm so glad that I don't have to bang my head anymore every time I reach in to get Crew!
Then Daddy decided to get a Honda Accord...we love it too!  We always had one car seat in my car, but now we put a car seat in each car and it is so much more convenient!

No comments:

Post a Comment