Friday, July 8, 2011

I'm jumpin'...I'm jumpin'...I'm jumpin'!

As we all know, Crew loves to jump...he jumps on his bed, our bed, and now on my parents neighbors trampoline!  Thank goodness they were kind enough to tell us he could jump on it whenever he would like to....because it's almost everytime he is over at Yaya and Popa's house.  When I was younger a few kids in our neighborhood had trampolines, but not the "caged-in" ones like they have today.  Who ever invented the nets is a genius because when we were little I remember kids falling off of trampolines and breaking bones!  So we just zip Crewsie in and off he goes!  When he is bouncing around he yells "I'm jumpin'...I'm jumpin'...I'm jumpin'!!!!"
"I fall down!"
Jumping higher and higher!








I love those little legs!



We are all getting soooo excited for Uncle Blake and Aunt Casey's upcoming wedding next Saturday!  Casey's bachlorette party is tomorrow and then lots of fun activites next week in preparation for the BIG DAY!  Crewsie is going to be such a cute little ring bearer (although, we are not trusting him to actually carry the rings down the aisle...haha!).

No comments:

Post a Comment