Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sunny days!

Thank goodness we have been having some better weather lately!  April is ususally a beautiful month, but this year it has been HORRENDOUS!  Spring could not come fast enough for this Momma!  Anyway, I'm not going to complain any more about a little rain after seeing what the tornadoes in the south have demolished the last couple of days.  I will take a little rain any day after seeing what all those poor people have gone through.   So here are some pics from our sunny days this week...
Lots of walks, stroller rides, wagon rides, bike rides, bubble blowing, etc.
And this little guy loves playing with chalk...and so does Momma!
I could just eat him up!

I love flowers and love taking pics of them!

Crewsie helped me pick a few to bring inside and put in a little vase...


I love this little chunky monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment