Friday, April 1, 2011

Amazone!

We went with Amazone with our Mommy's group on Tuesday and Crewsie had a blast!  It was our first time there and it was a fun experience.  I thought it was going to be a lot like Romp n' Stomp, but it was completely different so that was great!  They have the entire place decorated like a jungle with animals and trees everywhere (there was even a guy that comes in on Tuesdays and does an animal show with LIVE animals...I think his name is Outback Ray!).

It was great until a bus load of older kids came and then it was time for us to leave!  The one thing I do not like about certain places is how they allow older kids (like 8 and 10 years olds) to mix with 2 and 3 year olds.  I have to say that I don't have much patience for older kids knocking into my baby!  Overall it was great though (one Mom told me that it is usually just younger kids...so that's good to know for the future!).

Today Crew and I have been running around getting some last minute birthday party and grocery shopping done!  He is so excited for his cowboy party on Sunday!  Yeehaw!
He loved it!  It was like an gigantic maze of tunnels and ropes and slides...very fun!
These were pretty big slides he was going down!  Fearless!
They also had an arcade where we played lots and lots of games!  He loved ripping the tickets out of the machines!
Waving "Hi!"
Back at home eatin' some lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment