Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Take your son to work day!?!?

Every once in a while Daddy will still be at home when Crewsie wakes up in the morning...on these days it is hard for Daddy to get out the door!  For two reasons:  1. Crew won't let him leave (he keeps running up to him grabbing at him to pick him up!) and 2.  Daddy doesn't want to leave!  Greg will say...I'm sure they wouldn't mind if I brought him in today!  hahaha...I can only imagine how funny that would be!  I took this today as Greg was leaving and neither one of them would let go of each other...therefore, Daddy was taking calls while holding the little man...and Mommy was cracking up!  I love that they love each other so much!

In other Crewsie news:  We started Crew in Tumblebee's this week...he will go every Tuesday morning for a six week session.  This class is at a local gym in town and five minutes away...it is a "Gymboree" type class (the closest Gymboree is 45 minutes away from us, so this works better!) It is a Mommy/Child class and it was really fun...a great experience for Crew!

Also, I signed Crew up for the "Mother Goose" program at our library!  This Mommy/Child class is every Wednesday morning for a couple of months...we are very excited for this class too...it starts in a couple of weeks!  I'm so happy I was able to find some fun activities to do this Fall/Winter!  Hopefully, we will start swim lessons again this Fall too!  Crew and I needed some stuff to do since Yaya and Auntie Tatie went back to school...although, we want to visit Auntie Tatie's second grade class!

HAPPY 79TH BIRTHDAY TO MY
GRAMMY COOPER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment