Thursday, May 22, 2014

Cast-A-Way Bay...

Last weekend we headed up to Cast-a-way Bay in Sandusky!  It was a last minute thing, but we are so happy we tried it out.  We've tried Kalahari, Great wolf lodge and now this one.  Kalahari is the newest and biggest (so unwound rate it #1), I would rate cast-a-way bay #2 (it was smaller but decorated really cool and great for smaller kids), Great Wolf is the oldest and it kinda shows now that we've been to these other ones.  

The hotel is right on a little inlet of Lake Erie.  


Arcade time!


The ship wreck is in the lobby of the hotel!  So cool!




I didn't take my phone into the water park because last time I did at kalahari I dropped it in the pool!  But it was awesome!  Decorated in tropical decor...really fun for the kids!

Breakfast Sunday morning :)





No comments:

Post a Comment