Monday, November 11, 2013

Fall at the zoo...

Last Wednesday we made an impromptu trip to the zoo.  It was about 2:30 and we were kinda bored, so we popped over to the zoo for awhile.  Luckily, it's only about 15 minutes away!  It was a weirdly, but wonderful, balmy feeling day....62 in November?!  Crazy for Ohio.  Anyway, so glad we went because it might have been our last trip for the year?!
My little llama, llama!

I noticed I only took one pick of sissy.  I will notice somedays I only take pics of Capri and other days only pics of Crew.  I don't know why I do this?!?!


The new aviary/grizzly bear/wolf/ otter exhibits are awesome.  Although, I always feel slightly sad when I visit the zoo because I think these animals should be in the wild :(


The otter slide is AWESOME!  Crew must have went down it a dozen times.  



And then he insisted on mommy going down it :)

The red wolves with the fall background were gorgeous!  One if them is Katniss and the other is Rue.

Crew is obsessed with wolves/werewolves, so he was ecstatic that he got to see one this close!


Mrs. Lion kept pawing at the glass...started to freak me out a little!
I love spending days like this with my two little soul mates.  They don't understand how precious this time is with them, but I will cherish it forever.
























No comments:

Post a Comment