Monday, August 13, 2012

Put-in-Bay trip...

A few weeks ago we took a trip to Put-in-Bay! It's only about a 1 1/2 hour car ride and then a 20 minutes ferry ride but it feels like a mini vacation! Popa and Yaya were nice enough to rent a place for us all to stay! Myself, Yaya, and Crewsie drove up together Friday morning and then Daddy joined us after work that night. Then Popa, Uncle Blake and Aunt Casey drove up Saturday morning. We all had a great time!!!
We ate at the Boardwalk for lunch on Friday. They are known for their lobster bisque and it is DELICIOUS! Best ever!
Friday night after Daddy got there! We saw the most gorgeous sunsets the couple nights we were there.

He loved throwing rocks into the lake...
We try to make a trip here at least once a year (usually twice!). A couple years this particular area was renovated and there is a great little restaurant and martini bar...I only wish I could have had a martini...haha!




At breakfast on Saturday morning! I wonder what he was thinking about???
Visiting a winery! Again, wish I could have had a glass :)
I love these old houses on the island. So much character...and I like to believe they are haunted...it adds to my intrigue!









Daddy took Crewsie on a little walk while the rest of us sat at the winery for a bit and he came back with this hat!
Gorgeous view of the lake!









I did not edit these sunset pics in any way...it was absolutely gorgeous and even more beautiful in person.







Crewsie loved watching the sunset...

No comments:

Post a Comment