Monday, January 2, 2012

Phone pics...

I know I have been SO bad with posting pics the last couple of weeks, but I can at least post some ones from my phone!  Today (Monday, Jan. 2nd) we had our first real snow!  I can't believe that we made it all the way through December with basically no snow and actually 50 degree weather some days.  We had one small "dusting" of snow, but no accumulation and unfortunately no snow for Christmas.  Speaking of Christmas we had a great one and a nice quiet New Years....pics to come soon of our fun from over the holidays.
We got all bundled up today for some fun in the snow.  Crew got a new sled from Yaya and Popa that he wanted to try out.  We had a lot of fun and can't wait to go sledding down a BIG hill! 

Below:  Crewsie playing with his new Lite Brite!
And one of his new train sets!
Such a cutie...



Does it get any cuter!?
I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment