Monday, January 16, 2012

Christmas continued!

It's January 16th and I am finally posting my last Christmas pics...yay!  After Christmas morning at home we went over to my parents to visit with Aunt Tay, Uncle Joe, Aunt Casey, Uncle Blake, Gram Fisher, Gram and Popsie Cooper and of course, Yaya and Popa.  We had a great Christmas with everyone and got lots of thoughtful and generous gifts...love you all!

Present time!



Uncle Blake was soooo excited to get a weed wacker!  haha!


Grammy and Popa

Opening up his Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Camper from Gram and Popsie!
Grammy playing with Crewsie!
Popsie and his little buddy
I literally took just a couple of pics on New Year's Eve and below was one of them...had to share it...thanks for the comic relief Uncle Blakey!
And just in case you didn't get a Christmas card from us (loved how they turned out this year, so I thought I'd share!)...

Goodbye 2011 pics...hello 2012...FINALLY!!! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment