Tuesday, June 28, 2011

One, Two, Free......Jump!

This is what Crewsie loves to do off of Yaya and Popa's boat...jump, jump, jump!  We have still been keeping busy.  Last week we had dinner at Aunt Taytay's to celebrate Father's Day...Friday Crewsie and I met my friend Emily and Cash (her 9 month old!) for lunch at Panera's...Saturday was our 6 year anniversary!  so Greggy and I went out for dinner to celebrate (together 13.5 years, married for 6... and have a 2 yr. old...where does the time go!?!?)  Sunday we went out to the boat...Monday Tay, Mom, Crew and I went to Loyal Oak to swim...and Monday night I met some girls for dinner out at the lake!  We are having a FABULOUS summer :)
There are so many pretty homes on Portage Lake, but these are just a few of the ones I like...

This is what he did every time I asked him to smile...cheeseball as usual!

But then didn't want anything to do with taking a pic with Momma!
Running away from me!
One...Two...Free...JUMP!  And usually he pops right back up on the boat, spins around and says "Two...Free!" and jumps back in!
Love the look on Daddy's face!
Catchin' some air!

No comments:

Post a Comment