Thursday, April 3, 2014

Lately...

I like staying busy with the kids, but I also love our lazy days together. March seemed like a very lazy month as we sat inside and waited for winter to end!  
I love taking Crewsie on little Mommy-Son dates!  Last Saturday we saw Mr. Peabody and Sherman!  So cute!
We eat Mexican at least a few times a month.  Sissy got a little crazy this night...one too many margaritas?!?! 
Can you say bed head?!?!

We color or do some type of artsy project everyday. I love that Crew likes to do this type of stuff!
Mommy-Daughter breakfast date while brother was in school.  I like spending time with the kids one-on-one when I get the opportunity. :)
And we started some little house projects.  Some new paint and new windows. 
Goodbye red!  Crewsie is such a good helper!

No comments:

Post a Comment