Thursday, October 18, 2012

Johnny Appleseed Festival!

 I feel like every time I write a post I start by saying "a few weeks ago...."   I've been so behind with updating the blog with pics to show all the fun fall activities we've been doing lately!  Today is kinda rainy, but overall we have been having wonderful fall weather.  Yesterday it was almost 75...and next week in the high 60's!  Yay!  Anyway, a few weeks ago (haha!) we went to the Johnny Appleseed festival with Yaya.  It is always so much fun and gets better every year.  I'm glad Yaya was able to have fun on the rides with Crewsie, because this pregnant Mommy couldn't!
He absolutely loves hay rides and corn mazes!!!  He asks every day when we are going to another one.  We've already been to several :)
They call this huge trampoline type thing "the pillow!"  It's 70' long and so much fun for the kiddos (and Yaya!).


I love this pic of the two of them!  You can see the utter joy on his little face!

Down the HUGE slide they go!



We had a ton of fun this day...great festival!

No comments:

Post a Comment