Monday, December 6, 2010

Crew-Bee!?!?

So, I was a little under the weather Friday night and was in bed by about eight and flipped to SuperNanny.  The show featured three little boys who were a little CRAZY and one of the boys names were Crew...I COULD NOT believe it!!!  The Mom kept calling him Crew-Bee and I just thought it was so funny because it is the one nickname we hadn't come up with...it is always Crewsie, Crewser, Crewton, Crew Bear, etc., etc.  Anyway, it just hit me funny and now we started calling him Crew-Bee!  Let's just hope we don't end up on SuperNanny one day!
Pancake breakfast at Yaya and Popa's!
They gave him "Clifford" blocks...he loves Clifford the Big Red dog and Christopher Pop-in-Kins!
Yaya and Popa's gigantic Christmas tree!
Ok, I have to tell you...my family was WAAAAYYYY ahead of the Elf trend that is happening!  Growing up Blake, Tay and I always had elves hiding around our house during Christmas time.  They would "fly in" on the first snowflakes and keep a close eye on us and report back to Santa.  They wrote notes, they all had neat little names, ate cookies, and hid all over our house.  Not only did we have elves growing up so did my Mom and her brother and sister...I give ALL of the credit of the elf craze to my Popsie and Grammy Cooper...afterall, they started this with their kids 50 years ago!!!!!!  So below are a couple of the elves at Yaya and Popa's...I will have to take a couple pics of the ones that live at Crew's house...I also have to figure out some funny names!
I started a litte Christmas baking on Sunday and Crewsie joined in!

No comments:

Post a Comment