Tuesday, February 4, 2014

1 year check up...

Oh, poor baby!  You liked gettin weighed about as much as I do! Some stats from your one year check-up:

20 lbs. 11ozs. (50%)
30.5" (90%)
I can't remember your head measurement but it was 90%!

You still nurse 3-4 times per day.  You only nurse 5-10 minutes at a time so it doesn't bother me at all. In fact, it's so easy and we both still enjoy our time together.  You refuse cows milk and only drink water right now.  Your little appetite is fantastic and you eat whatever I give you.  Sleeping habits are still great. Still taking two naps per day and sleeping 12 hours at night. You are shaking your head "no!" And have even said "No!"   You will take a few steps and then lower yourself to your knees and crawl!  I predict you will walk around 15 months...you are in no hurry!  12 teeth, size 3 diaper, size 4 shoe, 18-24 month clothing.  Brother grew so much faster but your stats I don't change that much!  

No comments:

Post a Comment